2 – 5 Years
Any Graduate – Preferred B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc IT
- Basic Configuration of Networking Equipment i.e., Firewall, Central Routers, LAN Switches, Branch Routers Configuration and Maintenance. Security Policies Implementations, VLAN etc.
- Diagnosis of network connectivity failures.
- WAN Communication links monitoring, third-party network interface monitoring and maintaining the history logs, configuration and troubleshooting of third-party network interfaces.
- Logging calls to service provider in case of Link failure.
- LAN switch monitoring, Regular checkup of communication links.
- Log complaints to parent vendor/service provider and resolve the issue.
- Firewall migrations, and re-certification. (eg Checkpoint Firewalls, Palo Alto Firewalls, Fortinet Firewalls, Tipping Point, IDS, IPS, IDS, Citrix, Array.
- Knowledge of various Networking Equipment including Firewall
- Knowledge about WAN communication links
- Ability to diagnose various network and communication link related troubleshoots
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Good communication skills